Winter, Spring or Summer — keep your child’s mind active!
Aspire Learning Academy’s Educational Camps provide students with a unique learning experience. Led by experienced teachers, our camps offer exceptional levels of education and enjoyment, and are a great way to provide students with extra support and encouragement to reach their full potential.
Our Educational Camps will keep your child’s mind active during school breaks; summer, winter and spring! Registering your child will allow them to explore and develop interests and passions while preparing them for success in school.
Summer Camps Schedule 2020 at a Glance
- 4-7: Little Explorers + Little Mathematicians
- 10-14: Reading & Writing Galore + Practical Math, Checkers & Chess
- 17-21: Little Entrepreneur Math and Chocolate Camp in Partnership with Temper Pastry
- 17-21: Science Madness + Math & Board Game Blast
- 24-28:Back-to-School Literature Skills + Back–to–School Math Skills
- 24-28: Grades 6-7 Mathematics Preparation Course
- 24-28: Grades 8-9 Mathematics Preparation Course
- 31-4: Back–to–School Math Skills + Back-to-School Literature Skills
- 31-4: Grades 6-7 Mathematics Preparation Course
- 31-4: Grades 8-9 Mathematics Preparation Course
Students are welcome to participate in both AM and PM camps all summer long, at a discounted weekly rate.
A supervised lunch will be provided from 12:00pm – 1:00pm where students may eat a packed lunch and participate in fun outdoor activities in the park or at the beach.
Child care available upon request before camp, 8:30-9:30am and after camp, 3:30-4:30pm.
Our specialty camps aim to expand students’ learning experiences and expertise. These include:
- Creative Writing Camp
- Lego® Camp
- Chess and Checkers Camp
- Mathematics Camp
- Reading Comprehension, Writing and Phonics Camp
Interested in creating your own custom summer course? Email us with your questions.
Educational Camps for the Upcoming School Year
Add Math and Reading to your child’s winter and spring breaks!
Keep your child’s mind engaged this Winter and Spring Break at one of our half or full day Educational Camps. To register for one of our holiday camps, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.