Winter, Spring or Summer — keep your child’s mind active!
Aspire Learning Academy’s Educational Camps provide students with a unique learning experience. Led by experienced teachers, our camps offer exceptional levels of education and enjoyment, and are a great way to provide students with extra support and encouragement to reach their full potential.
Our Educational Camps will keep your child’s mind active during school breaks; summer, winter and spring! Registering your child will allow them to explore and develop interests and passions while preparing them for success in school.
Summer Camps Schedule at a Glance
- 2-5: Little Explorers + Little Mathematicians
- 8-11: Fundamental Math, Checkers & Chess + Literature Skills – Tales of Transformation
- 15-18: Reading & Writing Galore + Practical Math, Checkers & Chess
- 22-25: ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ Novel Study Camp in Partnership with Temper Pastry
- 29-1: Math & Board Game Blast + Science Madness
- 6-9: Science Madness + Math & Board Game Blast
- 12-15: Practical Math, Checkers & Chess + Novel Study Camp
- 19-23: Back–to–School Literature Skills + Back–to–School Math Skills
- 19-23: Grades 7-9 Mathematics Preparation Course
- 26-30: Back–to–School Math Skills + Back-to-School Literature Skills
- 26-30: Little Entrepreneur Math and Chocolate Camp in Partnership with Temper Pastry
- 26-30: Grades 7-9 Mathematics Preparation Course
Students are welcome to participate in both AM and PM camps all summer long, at a discounted weekly rate.
A supervised lunch will be provided from 12:00pm – 1:00pm where students may eat a packed lunch and participate in fun outdoor activities in the park or at the beach.
Our specialty camps aim to expand students’ learning experiences and expertise. These include:
- Creative Writing Camp
- Lego® Camp
- Chess and Checkers Camp
- Mathematics Camp
- Reading Comprehension, Writing and Phonics Camp
- Origami Camp
Interested in creating your own custom summer course? Email us with your questions.
Educational Camps for the Upcoming School Year
Add Math and Reading to your child’s winter and spring breaks!
Keep your child’s mind engaged this Winter and Spring Break at one of our half or full day Educational Camps. Check back here for details about our 2020 Educational School Break Camps! For more information email us at email@example.com.
Week #1: December 30th – January 3rd
Week#2: January 6th – January 10th
Week #1: March 16th – March 20th
Week#2: March 23rd – March 27th