Math Group Lessons
Aspire Learning Academy offers three streams of math support through group lessons:
- The Core Math Program
- Private School Preparation
- The Homework Centre Program
Not sure if Math Group Lessons will be a good fit for you child? Come try a free lesson! This promotion will run until December 22, 2019.
- Children ranging from Kindergarten to Grade 7 will benefit greatly from this program
- Enrolling in the early school years will help to build a solid foundation in mathematical
- This program covers all aspects of the BC Curriculum over the course of the academic year
- Core Math sessions run for 1.5 hours every week on a termly basis.
Private School Preparation
- We recommend this course for children in Grades JK-1
- The program can function as an extra support mechanism, or as an additional challenge
- Private School Preparation sessions run for 1 hour every week on a termly basis
The Homework Centre Program
The Homework Centre program offers a supportive environment. Students receive individualized assistance across the STEM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), and the program operates in a small group setting.
Students should bring their school textbooks and math/science homework to these sessions.
Our skilled and knowledgeable teachers provide:
- Clarification and practice with mathematical and scientific concepts taught in school
- Focus on improving study skills
- Tips on developing good independent learning habits
Session are one hour and run every week of the school term.