Not sure if Math Group Lessons will be a good fit for you child? Come try a free lesson! This promotion will run until April 18, 2019.
Following the Singapore Math® curriculum, the aim of the Core Math program is to establish a solid foundation of numeracy. Students can confidently build on this when learning new concepts in their school classroom.
- Children ranging from Kindergarten to Grade 8 will benefit greatly from this program
- Enrolling in the early school years will help to build a solid foundation in mathematical
- This program covers all aspects of the BC Curriculum over the course of the academic year
- Core Math sessions run for 1.5 hours every week on a termly basis.
The Custom Math program covers the same curriculum content as the Core Math program, and combines it with the flexibility to target topics being covered in school.
- We recommend this course for children in Grades 3-8
- The program can function as an extra support mechanism, or as an additional challenge
- Custom Math sessions run for 1.5 hours every week on a termly basis
The Homework Centre Program
The Homework Centre program offers a supportive environment. Students receive individualized assistance across the STEM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), and the program operates in a small group setting.
Students should bring their school textbooks and math/science homework to these sessions.
Our skilled and knowledgeable teachers provide:
- Clarification and practice with mathematical and scientific concepts taught in school
- Focus on improving study skills
- Tips on developing good independent learning habits
Session are one hour and run every week of the school term.