Calling all Little Scientists!
Our Science Madness camp is a one-of-a-kind educational experience. Throughout the week your child will conduct 2 experiments each day, for a total of 10 fun experiments over the course of the camp. Following each experiment, your child will learn about the scientific method and engage in group discussion. Each Little Scientist will write their own hypothesis, discuss the results, and develop conclusions. This camp will keep your child entertained, while learning and developing critical thinking skills.
- All Skill Levels Welcome to Participate
- Report Writing Practice
- Exploration of the Scientific Method
- Interactive Hands-on Educational Experience
- Outdoor Activities
- 6:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
Location: Aspire Learning Academy Centre
- Drop-in option if space permits
- Child care available upon request before camp, 8:30-9:30am and after camp, 3:30-4:30pm