Private In Home Tutoring
How to Get Started?
- Enrichment and remedial programs
- Personalized one-to-one support
- Qualified, experienced and effective teachers
- Individual math programs are available for students in Grades 1-12, tailored to the BC Curriculum
- Flexible and convenient scheduling
- 1.5 hours of tutoring twice per week is recommended for optimal student success
Ready to Get Started?
Why choose us?1
All of our teachers hold qualifications from top universities. All of our teachers have extensive experience working with children. All of our teachers are individually interviewed and thoroughly vetted before we engage their services. All of our teachers are expected to participate in ongoing professional development. We are dedicated to providing the best services to our students and their families.
We are Part of the Community
An Advocate for your Student
Our care and concern for your child doesn’t end at the end of your session. Our teachers will advocate for your child’s educational needs, communicating with your child’s school teachers, schools and districts to ensure that your child is getting the most out of their education.